Monday, June 21, 2010

It's official.

BabyCam has dropped. I started to feel like I was dropping over the last week or so, and a couple people made comments that I looked a bit lower. J said my belly definitely looked different.

Well the official dropping happened Saturday night. I had a bunch of Braxton Hicks (more than I had ever had that close together), then felt really crampy like I was going to get my period. The crampy period feeling didn't go away, so Sunday morning I went and talked to my neighbor, who has been an L&D nurse for about 35 years.

She confirmed that it sounds like I have officially dropped. So now I just sit here and hope that this only lasts another 2-3 weeks, instead of 4-5. I can't imagine feeling like I'm about to get my period for an entire month!

And you guys? You should see me waddle.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for dropping & progress! I posted the same thing this morning. I might resent you a smidge if you meet babycam before I meet deuce. Just sayin' :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting, I hope babycam doesn't keep you waiting for much longer!

    ReplyDelete