Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Honeydew (week 4).

36 Weeks!! 4 weeks to go.. but who's counting? ;-) According to the bump and baby center, babyCam should be head down and dropping. Check and check!

Sorry for the crappy bathroom pic!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Find out again next week.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. And wondering how much longer some of them will last me.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere.
Sleep: Well if nothing else, at least I have a routine. Up at 1 and 4 every night to pee.
Movement: Oh yes. And I love it, as always.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Today I had to have mac n cheese for lunch. It was delicious.
Gender: Girl. J has no clue. A close friend of the family who has been a L&D nurse for about 35 years is going to bring her doppler over this weekend and make her guess. She said she has a very good track record!
Belly Button In or Out: It's finally evening out. But now the button doesn't really pop anymore, it's like the moat filled in and it's all even.
What I Miss: There's a lot lately, and if I start to list it I will sound ungrateful. Which I am not. So I'll just say nothing this week.
What I am Looking Forward To: Being full term.
Best Moment This Week: Swimming. I cannot begin to tell you how great it felt to be fully submerged in the water. It was amazing!

I'm adding a new section this week!
Labor Signs: Well as you know, I have dropped. I have off and on crampy feelings in my vag, which is due to the dropping, I'm sure.

1 comment: