Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Honeydew (week 2).

34 Weeks! Holy mamoly. Time is seriously just flying. This week babyCam is about 4 3/4 lbs and 18" long, and continuing to pack on the chubs.

And I'm busting out of another maternity shirt.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Find out again next week, plus we have the growth u/s then!
Maternity Clothes:
Oh yes. And wondering how much longer some of them will last me.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere.
Sleep: I am regularly waking up twice a night, and never feeling fully rested.
Movement:
Poor little babyCam has had crazy hiccups for the past couple of weeks. I almost feel more hiccups than I do regular movement at this point!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new, still crazy for mint oreos. I just visited my favorite food blogger again after WAY too long since being to her blog, and discovered she had an oreo week. Take a guess what I'm going to be doing in the next few days!
Gender:
For the first time ever, I am starting to think boy. I can't stop calling the baby 'he' for the past few days. As always though, I have no real reason why.
Belly Button In or Out:
Still bizarre and freakish looking.
What I Miss: Oreos. I haven't had them in about five days and I'm going through withdrawals. Not for long! ::evil laugh::
What I am Looking Forward To: The ultrasound next week! The baby has been head down for the past month or so, and I felt hiccups in the same spot for a couple weeks so I didn't think it had moved again. Then last night I felt hiccups completely opposite of where I did before, high on the right. So I started getting nervous that it flipped. But I felt them low again today, so hopefully that was just a fluke and babyCam is still head down, just facing the other way.
Best Moment This Week: Last night J decided he was going to listen to the baby. I was just laying on the couch reading, and he comes over and sits there with his ear pressed to my stomach listening to it move around. It was the sweetest thing ever :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oreo week works out great for me, since I happen to be coming over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly this first one is looking like a fail. We'll see in about 10 minutes, but I've got a bad feeling. Hopefully I will have one perfected by the time you get here! hahaha

    ReplyDelete