Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tell me honestly.

Could you have resisted this? Because I could not.



So if babyCam is a boy, I will return it. But oh my god the cuteness, I nearly died right there in the middle of Kohls.

And then I felt bad for the baby if it's a boy, with me there fawning all over the girls' clothes. So I grabbed this in case it's a boy.
Don't tell the baby, but I might cry a little if I have to return that cupcake outfit.

35 week u/s is today! I'll update later with my weekly post as well as babyCam's estimated stats!

5 comments:

  1. I have the cupcake dress/romper. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this. Totally something I would do & I think they are both fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin cute! (You could always keep it in case #2 is a girl ;) I know I'm not helping.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says boy babycam couldn't wear it at home ;P
    I agree though, you could just keep it for #2 if #1 is a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please keep that cupcake outfit even if babyCam #1 isn't a girl - it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete