Friday, June 4, 2010

Honeydew (week 1).

33 Weeks! And I am late yet again. I'm getting really bad at the whole 'posting on time' thing the further along I get. Oops.

I'm about to bust out of this tank top, and it's maternity! Eep!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 30 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. And wondering how much longer some of them will last me.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere.
Sleep: BNL said it best. Who needs sleep? Well you're never gonna get it.
Movement: Oh yes. And I love it, as always.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: I have no clue. I'm still leaning girl, but still for no reason whatsoever. I would not be surprised at all if it's a boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Still bizarre and freakish looking.
What I Miss: The bliss of not knowing my ILs. Of course I also didn't know J then, so that part I don't miss. I wish I could have him without them. Sigh.
What I am Looking Forward To: The weekend. TGIF!
Best Moment This Week: Meeting the e-friend I mentioned in last week's post. It was even better than I imagined!

2 comments:

  1. Is it a little weird that when I saw your post title 'honeydew', my first thought was 'oooh, that sounds tasty'. The more I think about it the creapier that is...

    Anyway! You look great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha nice. I'll save my placenta for you to cook up if you like. I can't guarantee that it will taste like honeydew, nor that typing that didn't just make me puke on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete