Thursday, June 17, 2010

Honeydew (week 3).

35 Weeks! 35 days to go. And time is starting to drag, naturally. From this point on babyCam is just plumping up, most major developments are done!

However, I'm hoping there won't be too much more in the plumping department either. Turns out that babyCam is already estimated at 6lbs 8oz! I am hoping they estimated a bit high, but J keeps reminding me they also could have estimated low. He's so sweet. So sweet he deserves a nut punch, methinks.

They also said that one of babyCam's kidneys is slightly on the large side. Nothing of major concern, but most likely they will do an ultrasound of the baby once it's on the outside. It sounds like it will be nothing, but we'll see in a few weeks.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 33 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. And wondering how much longer some of them will last me.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere. The good news is, the doctor said they look like the fading kind. He may have just been being nice, but I'll take it.
Sleep: I give up.
Movement: Oh yes. And I love it, as always.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new. Still wolfing down the mint Oreos.
Gender: I'm back to thinking girl. And more sure of it than ever before. Which probably means boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Still bizarre and freakish looking.
What I Miss: Thinking I had a little baby inside me. I'm not gonna lie, I am petrified of how big it's going to get. I really hope I go early. 38 weeks would be perfect, got that baby??
What I am Looking Forward To: Being full term.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing babyCam on the ultrasound. I do have a picture, but we had a very shy baby yesterday. Its hands were in front of its face the entire time, so the picture isn't that great. I will still post it once I scan it though.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're 35 weeks already! I agree that 38 weeks sounds perfect, so come on babyCam!!
    I love your line about J being "sweet"...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I'm so glad everything is going well (and I voted girl, so you better get to keep the cupcake outfit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! I found you on thebump EFF board after attempting to give you as much CD knowledge as someone without an outside baby can! Haha. Good call on ordering the Lil Joey's...even if your baby can only wear them for a week they'd be worth it! Seriously...cutest diaper ever! They were a hit at my shower last night since most ladies haven't seen the modern day cloth diaper.

    Diaper Junction has them on sale 10% off http://www.diaperjunction.com/rumparooz-sale.html

    PS LOVE those shorts! I ordered a pair off Old Navy but my giant butt couldn't handle the "real" waisted maternity bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the heads up on that sale! Sucks that they only have one color left, but I think I may still go for it haha.

    ReplyDelete