Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Papaya (week 2).

23 Weeks! Second week of the papaya. babyCam's face is now fully formed! It can feel me dance (I can only imagine what it was thinking last weekend!) and it is getting used to hearing loud noises (like the dogs barking like crazies).

Sorry for the awkward picture today, but I had to include one with my new sock monkey hat!!!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself. Again.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: All over the bewbies. Hawt.
Sleep: Blech. Anyone who says sleep now while you can before the baby comes has never been pregnant and tried to sleep!
Movement: Crazy amounts! I could hardly eat dinner tonight because I was so distracted by the flips and somersaults going on in there.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I need to get me some banana ice cream with peanut butter cups from Cold Stone. No that isn't some crazy pregnancy craving, it's my regular order there. I just need it more than I usually do hahaha.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: It's still not quite flat, but it's certainly not looking like a belly button much these days.
What I Miss: Not having ginormous boobs. And I know they are only going to get bigger. Eep!
What I am Looking Forward To: One of my good friend's bridal shower this weekend! AND as pathetic as this is, I am seriously looking forward to going to BuyBuy Baby. It just opened up here and I cannot wait to go!
Best Moment This Week: As much as it took out of me, BFF's bachelorette party was an absolute blast.


*I want to mention one more thing. Today is my friend's due date. She had her sweet baby girl last December, at 24w3d. Unfortunately she passed away just a few short days later. Please keep my friend in your thoughts today. I know she has been in mine all day long. If you're reading this, I love you darling!*

No comments:

Post a Comment