my freakin awesome blog has recieved another award. I am really late to posting it, oops. TW at Once a Mom, Always a Mom has given me the Sunshine Award!
This award is pretty straightforward:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog. (done)
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers. (that is a lot!)
3. Link the nominees within my post. (will do)
4. Let the nominees know they have recieved this award by leaving a comment on their blogs. (in a few)
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award. Well, she is now private, so if you have access, you know where to find her :-)
So, in random order, 12 blogs I love.
1. Julia at Unexpectedly Expecting.
2. P at procreation - the other side.
3. Megan at After Jillian.
4. Leslie at Twice the Fun, Twice the Love. (she is private as well)
5. Nlvaden at The Lowdown.
6. Danse at Into the Womb.
7. Preppy at Misadventures of a Newlywed. (another private one)
Okay that's all I could do without repeating people from last week. There are more bloggers I love, but they have sadly stopped updating. So hint hint ladies, starting blogging again! ;-)
Thanks again TW!

I am the suck at updating. but with so much work and no more house projects for now, there's not much to say!
ReplyDeleteThanks jcam for the award and for giving me another great blog to read! :)
ReplyDelete