Monday, March 15, 2010

Amazing.

J felt babyCam last night!! It was hands down one of the best moments of my life. I am surprised I didn't burst into tears right then. I can't even describe how happy it made me that he finally felt it!!

We were sitting on the couch and the baby was moving, so I put his hand on my belly. I kept asking if he felt it, and every time he said 'I don't know, I feel my pulse.' I think we were both concentrating too hard. So I stopped asking and just watched tv, but he kept his hand there.

About ten minutes later he said 'was that it?!' after a particularly strong kick. I didn't expect him to feel it and said 'yes, you felt it?!?' He said 'ya, that was like a karate kick!' I got so emotional and happy, I think I was actually happier than he was hahaha. It was so amazing.

In other news, I went to put on a bra yesterday and noticed something on the inside of the right cup. A stain. That was clearly from liquid. Right where my nipple sits. Apparently I have begun leaking. How did I not notice that?! So of course now I am paranoid that I am going to start leaking straight through my shirts and not even notice. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. So happy J felt the baby! I have not experienced leaky boobs yet hahaha.

    ReplyDelete