
Today's picture is the same one I submitted to the July blog, hence the text.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of last week at my 20 week appointment, I am up 15lbs. Gulp.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: The pair on lefty invited some friends over for a raging party. Still in bra/bikini covered territory though, thankfully!
Sleep: Getting better, except this week J started going to the gym again so I get woken up early.
Movement: More and more and more! I have felt it on the outside a couple times, so now we are just trying to get J to!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Thin mints. Naturally I haven't seen a single Girl Scout yet this year.
Gender: Still thinking girl, J is still thinking boy.
Belly Button In or Out: Flatter than ever, but still dips in slightly. It's going to be an early popper, this one.
What I Miss: Being able to put on my socks/shoes without a struggle. How on earth do girls due in the winter do it?!
What I am Looking Forward To: J feeling the baaabyyy.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling rolls on the outside (and I'm not talking about my own fat!)
I love this weekly survey :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great - can't wait to see you tonight!!
And I still think girl too
Thanks K! I can't wait to see you too :-)
ReplyDeleteGo to this site: http://www.girlscoutseasternmass.org/cookies/
ReplyDeleteAnd you can find where they are selling Girl Scout cookies, that's how I hunted mine down, lol!
OMG THANK YOU!!
ReplyDelete