I have tried to get a picture of it for the past week now. I thought by now I would have one and be able to give you proof that I have an insane bird trying to join me at my desk. But every time I grab my camera it flies away! Sometimes after a failed attempt to get through the glass it will sit on the edge of the window and stare in and I think PHOTO OP! But as soon as I point the camera in that direction it flies off. It's like this bird is wicked smart. Except clearly not since it flies into the freakin window 90,000 times a day.
These are the best I could get. If you look closely in the middle of the right side of the picture is the bird. Also notice how dirty the window is. From the bird flying into it.
Here is a closeup of part of the window smudges. From the bird flying into it.
{click pictures to see larger if need be}
Seriously, I don't get how this bird hasn't learned yet! I truly cannot fathom how it is smart enough to evade my paparazzi skills, but not smart enough to learn that the glass it just as solid as it was 5 minutes ago! Bird experts - tell me, if you can. What is behind this madness??
No comments:
Post a Comment