Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Papaya (week 1).

22 Weeks! The first week of three that babyCam is the size of a papaya. Also, 22 is my favorite number. And it's St. Paddy's Day, and since J is Irish that means I actually do have a little Irish in me today, as he informed me via email a few minutes ago :-P So all around a good day, if you ask me.

Sorry for the solar glare, but actually I'm not sorry because it's sunny and gorgeous here. After so much rain last week/weekend, this weather is amazing.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself. Again.
Maternity Clothes:
Oh yes.
Stretch Marks:
Just the party on my left boob still.
Sleep: Better last night than in a while!
Movement: Lots and lots!
Food Cravings/Aversions: BabyCam is finally proving itself to be my child, and has me craving all things chocolate this week.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out:
Still just flattening out.
What I Miss:
Nothing in particular this week.
What I am Looking Forward To: My bff's bachelorette party this weekend. It's going to be exhausting, but I still can't wait because it's going to be a blast :-)
Best Moment This Week: J feeling the baby! Hands down one of the best moments of my life :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment