My first tie at the boobs maternity shirt.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself. Again.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: No new ones since last week.
Sleep: Meh.
Movement: More and more flip flops!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Same old.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: Still just flattening out.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach. That's nothing new though.
What I am Looking Forward To: Getting some nursery furniture (hopefully this weekend!)
Best Moment This Week: Being halfway!
Are you finding out what your are having? It is so exciting to hit the half way mark!
ReplyDeleteIt is going by so fast! Enjoy these times, they are the best in your pregnancy. 20 weeks-32/33 weeks is the most comfortable. Then it goes r...e...a....l...l...y... slow and painful.
ReplyDeleteN - Ya I think in about 10 weeks' time I will be singing a different tune :-P
ReplyDeleteSumer - we're finding out in the delivery room :-)