Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Potato.

18 Weeks! This week babyCam is moving around all its limbs, hiccuping, swallowing, and more. I must say, it is going to be really weird to feel the hiccups. A good weird, I'm sure, but still weird.

Look at those bewbies, huh? I officially am in D cups now.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself. Again.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: Meh.
Movement: Still just little movements, but more and more often.
Food Cravings/Aversions: This baby has the worst sweet tooth.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: Still just flattening out.
What I Miss: Aleve. These headaches suck, and regular tylenol does not touch them.
What I am Looking Forward To: J feeling outside kicks. I can't wait to share feeling the baby with him.
Weekly Wisdom: Douchebags are everywhere and come in all shapes and sizes. That's not really wisdom, but I have learned that a lot in the last week especially.
Best Moment This Week: The ultrasound yesterday! I love seeing that little babe moving around in there.

3 comments:

  1. you and your adorable little sweet potato!!!
    to cute. i love belly pics.

    ps you've been nominated for an award.
    http://mrsrotty.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    -love rotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I love the room!

    ReplyDelete