Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flip flip flop.

Flip flop flip.

Goes babyCam in my ute.

AND I CAN FEEL IT!

A couple days ago I started wondering about what I was feeling, especially when it was no longer being followed by farts. But everyone kept telling me when it was the baby I would know. Um, I haven't been pregnant before, so how would I know?!

So I started talking about it to my SIL yesterday morning (as we sat in her L&D room waiting for her to dilate from 9 to 10*) and described to her what I had been feeling. A pulse or a throb type of feeling. She said that's how it felt for her at first, so I must be feeling the baby!

Last night I had a weird little explosion feeling, almost like a burst of those pulses all at once, but since then I haven't felt that again. Just the little pulses here and there. But today I feel confident in saying I am feeling my baby.

It's so amazing knowing that is what it is. Just simply amazing.

*What's that you ask? And what happened with SIL in L&D? Well she got to 10 and gave birth to my beautiful new niece! I'm so in love already. I saw her right after she was born yesterday, then again for a couple hours today. I swear she had changed in those 24 hours! I miss her, and all I can think is how the hell am I ever going to leave my OWN baby if I didn't want to leave my niece? But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, aka 12 weeks after babyCam is born :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment