Last week I got my first cloth diapers. I had ordered them from Green Baby Bargains because they were a hell of a deal. Which is what you expect from a bargain website, of course. They are Thirsties Pocket AIOs. They are so cute and very soft. I still have a lot to learn about CDing so I won't even pretend like I know any more about them than that.
Then today the blanket arrived! I ended up ordering from a different etsy shop, Henry and Zoe. It was pretty much the same blanket but twice the size for the same price. So the choice was obvious.
I love it! It's so soft, and the perfect size. And it looks great in the nursery. I can't wait to get more stuff in there and watch it all come together. Hopefully we'll be heading to Ikea soon to get the chair and the bookcase, as well a few odds and ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment