I woke up this morning thinking 'holy crap that was bizarre. I must email S NOW before I forget all of it.' I think this was my craziest pregnancy dream so far, and while I couldn't remember all of the details, here is what I could get out first thing this morning. S is my best friend, E is her fiance. They are getting married in April. L is my friend who just had her baby last week.
Without further ado...
----------------------
So last night I had a dream. It was the Thursday before your wedding. Our dresses had just come in, so I went to have mine altered. Not at Confetti and Lace though, I have no idea where it was. I went to put it on, and instead of a long dress, it was one of those long pants things, that when you stand still looks like a dress, but is actually pants. I was like this is so weird, I really thought we were getting a dress. And then I noticed the material. It was like stretchy polyester or something. I couldn’t get over how gross it was, and was saying how it was so weird because this was not up to the quality of any Dessy dresses I had ever seen before! And it was soooo tight, I could barely get it over my hips, but none of the extra fabric I ordered had come in so I was going to have to wear it like that, hugging my belly and everything.
Then I realized we were in Alaska. I was calling L (who lived in Cali but didn't have a baby, wasn't even pregnant. I don't even know if she was married). And I was running late for my internship. So I was freaking out. Apparently this was some big deal internship. And I think the boss there was my boss from when I worked at that architecture firm on the North Shore during college. Anyway, I was running so late and freaking out realizing I might get fired from the internship because I hadn't even called to tell them I was running late. And then I realized I hadn't gone in the day before and never called to tell them why. So I figured I was definitely fired.
Then I talked to L again and she said she was home so I went to her parents' house (which wasn't their actual house, but in my dream it was their house here). I was so excited to see her, and then she told me she was home for good! Yay! Then I realized it was getting even later and I still hadn't called the internship. I texted someone I knew who was there to tell them I was running late. Then I went back to where I had tried the dress on. You and the rest of the wedding party where there, but not E! Everyone was all dressed up, and taking pictures. So I had to get back into the too tight pants dress. And you were arranging everyone for a picture, and the guys all had these really nice ties, and you had the girls wearing ties that were just for the pictures, they were solid blue with embroidered words on them, saying what they were (bridesmaid or whatever). You were wearing one that you had for me that said 'babies in the belly' and I was like S! There's only one!
Then I think I am missing something but the next thing I remember is I knew I really needed to leave to get to the internship, and finally did, so I went outside and it was dark. We were still in Alaska. So I had to fly home, and I don't even know how to describe the rest of it, but I'll do my best. There were these people all dressed in really bright colors, and they were wearing these things to make them fly, and they all ran off a cliff and dropped but then started flying. So I tried the same thing, but I was wearing a piece of ice. I dropped off the cliff, but pulled out of it at the last second, and everyone was amazed that I made it work.
And then I woke up.
-----------------------
As you can imagine, all she could reply with was
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment