Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nursery: Day 2.

Two posts in one day? In a few hours? I know what you must be thinking. Who are you and what have you done with jCam? I swear, my lovelies, it is me. And I am here to report that we have done the first stripes - and LOVE them.

Here's a closeup of the colors. Slightly off because of the close range of the flash, but without it the picture was really grainy. You get the idea though.

We had some bleeding. But overall not too bad. We'll have to touch up a few places but hopefully it will be easy enough. I am so happy with the way the colors look together so far! We'll do the light blue thinner stripe tomorrow. And I'll take some better daylight pictures, but for now I was too excited to wait.

In other nursery news, I am 99% sure we'll be ordering this blanket.
MIL is supposed to make us a crib skirt, so we'll see what happens with that. If she does, it will be either this fabric with this as an accent, or this fabric with this as an accent. So basically the bedding will be sock monkey themed. I hate to use the word theme because I don't want the nursery to have a strict theme. But we will probably have an actual sock monkey somewhere in there, and possibly a sock monkey print on the wall. Otherwise we will just make all of the colors coordinate.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great so far. I got a sock monkey the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! Where did you find the sock monkey?

    ReplyDelete