Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nursery: Day 3.

Have I mentioned that I freakin love these stripes? Because I do. I freakin LOVE these stripes.


Here's the longest stretch of wall.

Close up of the colors.

In case anyone is interested, the colors all are Benjamin Moore, as follows:

White Dove RM
837 Sheer Romance
840 Kensginton Blue
373 Yellow Iris

We actually were totally thrifty because the only paint we had to buy was the yellow. The white is the same as the trim in the rest of our house, as well as below the chair rail in our dining room. The light blue is in our dining room above the chair rail. And the dark blue is the color we painted in the men's room here at work. It worked out so perfectly.

There are still some touchups to be done (we haven't painted the edges of the white yet at all, the yellow edges need another coat, and the trim needs a coat). But I think you get the idea. I can't wait to actually start putting the room together. Of course we only have 1 of the four pieces of furniture so far, but that won't stop me from having J move it around to see where I want it. Even though it will likely change once the rest is in. What can I say? It's in my DNA...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. Now that I know your "not a theme - theme" I have a present in mind for your freakin' awesome baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! You don't have to get anything, but obviously I wouldn't turn it down if you did. (I'm such a brat).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stripes look so good!! Babycam is going to have such a kickass room.

    ReplyDelete