This week I have a comparison for you - the left is from yesterday, the right is from Christmas Eve (10w1d) wearing the same outfit. And to think I thought I looked pregnant then! haha
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go to the doctor this afternoon and will update after. Edit - up 20 lbs! Perfect heartbeat in the 150s :-D
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: Other than the ones all over my boobs, I think I have a couple starting on either side, sort of where my love handles are. Hawt.
Sleep: Meh.
Movement: Oh yes! This little one has been moving around like crazy. I love it!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: This week I had my strongest one yet - everything bagels. I had three in 24 hours. And they were awesome.
Gender: Still thinking girl. But I still have no reason why. If I pop out a boy I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
Belly Button In or Out: Still just flattening out.
What I Miss: My warm weather wardrobe. I don't have much for maternity right now, and it's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend, so I miss my cute clothes.
What I am Looking Forward To: Hearing the heartbeat again in a couple hours. Hosting Easter.
Best Moment This Week: J has been feeling the baby every night! It makes me so happy :-)
yay babyCam updates! I was looking forward to it yesterday! Love the picture - so crazy how much you/baby have grown in 3 months. Hope you have a good appt today!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeletebaby movement was the best
ReplyDelete