Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eggplant (week 1).

25 Weeks! And a day late, but again the picture was taken on time. This week babyCam is getting some baby fat. Plump up, little one!

The thing I love most about warmer weather - wearing pre-pregnancy clothes. Take this skirt for example, and the shorts I wore over the weekend. Yay for stretchy clothes fitting fine below my belly!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: You know the drill, I'll find out again at my next appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. But - with a few non bottoms mixed in now!
Stretch Marks: All over my bewbies. And these weird red spots on my love handles which I still believe are early stretch marks.
Sleep: Meh. I'm still not waking up to pee at night (although I have to go immediately when I wake in the morning) but that doesn't mean I'm not waking up. I switch sides a few times a night.
Movement: Lots and lots, and it is hands down my favorite part of pregnancy!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Chocolate mint. And whenever anyone mentions what they are eating, I typically want it.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: It's quite flat. I think in a few weeks we'll see it start to pop out, but we'll see.
What I Miss: I missed alcohol for the first time this weekend. Not really the alcohol so much, but the sangria that J made on Easter. I wanted some.
What I am Looking Forward To: This weekend we have no plans, and J isn't working. I am looking forward to spending the whole weekend together! We're finally going to lunch at Fire and Ice, something I have been craving since January.
Best Moment This Week: I can SEE movement! J saw it too. COOLEST THING EVER! I can't get anything done anymore - work, reading, tv, forget it all. I just sit around staring at my belly.

Side note - I just started entering the labels for this post, and realized that I only have one more in the 2nd tri. HOLY CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment