Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Eggplant (week 2).

26 Weeks! Remember back at 20 weeks when I felt like time was moving at an appropriate speed, but I knew that would change soon? Yeah. Holy crap, I can't believe I only have a week left until 3rd tri. And I'm in double digits. Insane!

This week babyCam's ears are much more developed, and s/he may be able to hear J and I talk. It's also inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, aka developing breathing skillz in preparation for its first breath of air in three months.



You get a bare belly shot this week because my shirt isn't the most flattering.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: We'll see in two weeks.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. And I think I have finished buying my summer wardrobe. Now bring on the heat!
Stretch Marks: All over my bewbs. I also discovered a tiny little one connecting the top and bottom holes from my belly button piercing. It's really not noticable, but kind of cracks me up.
Sleep: Meh.
Movement: I have one crazy kiddo in here. And I love it.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new this week
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out:
It's starting to show signs of wanting to pop out. I give it a few more weeks, but only time will tell.
What I Miss: You know, I thought of something for this a couple days ago, and now I forget. So right now I miss my memory.
What I am Looking Forward To: We're going to see our favorite comedian, Bob Marley, this weekend. We used to see him multiple times a year, but it's been a looonng time since we saw him last, so I can't wait!
Best Moment This Week: Showing my brother, FSIL, and a friend my jumping belly. Other than J they are the first people to have seen it - it was so fun to show off!

2 comments:

  1. yay I saw the jumping belly!! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week's and last week's bumps are making me think boy now. Hmmm. Girl, boy, girl, boy?!?!

    ReplyDelete