I am a total slob this week, oops.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Find out tomorrow at my 28 week appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: A few on each hip, and all over my boobs.
Sleep: I've been a lot more tired lately. I think it's a combination of being further along, and being incredibly busy!
Movement: I've got a crazy active little baby in there :-D
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new, the usual chocolate, chocolate/mint.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: It's still pretty flat, but by touch I can feel it starting to stick out. Nothing noticable through a shirt though.
What I Miss: Being able to bend over.
What I am Looking Forward To: Hearing the heartbeat tomorrow :-)
Best Moment This Week: My BFF's wedding. I was a little nervous for it, but it was an absolutely amazing day, and I am so incredibly happy for her and her new husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment