Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eggplant (week 3).

27 Weeks! HOLY CRAP I'm in the third trimester! ::faints::

This week babyCam is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, and often gets the hiccups.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll find out again next week.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks:
All over the bewbies. And my unique little belly button piercing connector.
Sleep: Meh, except for last night when I slept from 8-10:30 (when J woke me up to go to bed) and then from 11-6:30! It was glorious.
Movement: All the time, and I absolutely love it.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Chocolate mint oreos have become a staple in our house.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out:
Still weird. It's pretty flattened out, but what used to be my belly button is starting to dent out a bit. But not further than my stomach. It's really hard to describe.
What I Miss:
Smaller boobs.
What I am Looking Forward To: BFF's wedding this weekend! Although at the same time, I am looking forward to it being over.
Best Moment This Week: J and I taught babyCam a trick this week. We got it to move away from a flashlight! It was super fun hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. I got two horn like stretch marks that spurted forth from my belly button piercing connector ;) Popped up the last week of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me the two of you were holding a flashlight up to your belly and watching the baby move away. This mental image is hilarious. lol Poor kid will forever be afraid of flashlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yes we were Katie, yes we were :-D The poor baby is being tortured before it's even born.

    N - I have this little red mark that connects the top and bottom holes of my piercing. It's the weirdest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the therapy sessions now... shrink goes "now what is it you say your afraid of?.... flashlights?.... freak" lol

    And yay for third trimester!!

    ReplyDelete