Thursday, December 24, 2009

Prune? Kumquat?

Bump and BabyCenter, you need to come up with better comparisons! Oh well.. a day late again; it was so much easier to get this done when I had all day Sunday to do it :-P

10 Weeks! One quarter of the way to an outside baby :-) Bones and cartiledge are starting to form, as well as finger and toenails, and peach fuzz hair.
Haven't changed much since last week. For some reason I feel better showing this much at 10 weeks than I did at 9. How silly is that?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll check tomorrow when I'm at my parents' house.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Maternity jeans are amazing. And I'll likely be purchasing some shirts in the next week or so.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: I haven't been passing out as early, so the exhaustion seems to be getting better.
Movement: Nope.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am finally able to eat normal food again, but no cravings or aversions. Although yesterday out of nowhere I wanted a cough drop so bad I could smell it. That went away though.
Gender: I am thinking girl still. I even called the baby 'she' out loud the other day without meaning to. It was kind of funny, J looked at me like 'oh ya?'
Belly Button In or Out: No change.
What I Miss: My neutrogena facewash. This new salicylic acid free one is meh.
What I Am Looking Foward To: Christmas!!
Weekly Wisdom: Perfect the smile and nod. Hoo boy some of the things people will tell you when they find out you are pregnant!
Best Moment This Week: Coming out to everyone! We are officially out in the open with our pregnancy :-)

2 comments:

  1. It feels better because you are in the double digit weeks! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally is because of the double digits haha. 10 weeks seemed much further along than 9!

    ReplyDelete