Thursday, December 17, 2009

Olive... or Grape. Grape sounds much better.

9 weeks! The bump says the baby is the size of an olive, but I don't like olives. Baby center says grape, which sounds much cuter in my opinion. So grape it is. Either way, babyCam is offically a fetus now! All essential body parts are accounted for, and the tail is completely gone.
And, my belly pic. Dude, this is 9 weeks? I am going to be ha-uuuge. No I am not fishing for compliments. Just telling it like it is. Oh well, as long as the baby is healthy and growing, that's all I care about.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: My first pairs of maternity jeans will be arriving today! I am super excited, I really hope at least one of them fits.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: I officially cannot sleep past 6 without getting up to pee, if not earlier.
Movement: Nope.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving? Hardly anything. Aversions? Almost everything.
Gender: I keep thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: No change.
What I Miss: Eating like a normal person. Steak. Not feeling sick.
What I am Looking Forward To: Not feeling sick.
Weekly Wisdom: Eat constantly. I literally cannot go more than an hour without eating. It's the only thing keeping me going right now.
Best Moment This Week: Telling all of our close friends. Everyone is so excited! Soon we'll be out to the whole world too, just one more VIP to tell in person first :-)

And yes I know this is a day late... sue me. Last night was very bad in the nausea department. I am officially no longer keeping it all down. Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. You look about like I did at 9 weeks. If you want to see for comparison, I have taken a picture every week in my blog. Just find posts with the label Elliot belly picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like olives either. lol
    I can't wait for belly pics farther on, you are so going to be huge ;)

    ReplyDelete