Friday, December 11, 2009

It's the most random post of the yeeeaaar!

First off, I forgot I was going to post an 8 week belly shot on Wednesday, since my date was changed. So here is the picture I posted for BPF - 8 weeks 2 days, and my bloat shows through my chunky sweater. Be jealous.

Next up, our Christmas tree! I have been meaning to AW it since we got it last weekend. It's a wee bit short, but oh well. J and I grew up with different lights - my parents always had the big colored lights, his parents always had the little white lights.

So last year when it came time to decorate our first full sized tree, we came up with a compromise. I wrap little white lights around the tree about a foot or so inside. Then I put the big colored lights around the outside of the tree. You can't get the full effect in these pictures, but I loved the way it turned out.
And finally, let's talk about my morning sickness. Now I know I have been lucky so far because some people have it way worse. I still haven't thrown up once. But I must be honest, with the constant nausea, I almost wish I would just throw up already, because I'm starting to think it might give me some relief. I never thought I would say that.

That's all, just a quick and random post. I am uninspired today, what can I say. The babe is sucking out all my brain cells.

2 comments: