Friday, December 18, 2009

Maternity Jeans and Pregnancy Dreams.

Pregnancy dreams. They are oh so vivid. I have had some really random dreams where I woke up like wtf?? A couple sad ones that I was very glad to wake up from. Last night I had my first very good pregnancy dream when I woke up and was so sad that it wasn't real.

The baby was here, a few weeks early, but here and healthy. There were still some random things about this dream, like the fact that we didn't have a car seat yet, but when we got to the car to drive home there was one there and we were actually in my parents car. And the car seat was in between the two front seats and we sat in the middle row, because this car had three rows.

But the most memorable thing of all about this dream was meeting my baby. It was a boy. And I loved him more than anything else in the whole entire world. When I woke up and realized it was a dream, I was so sad because I didn't have my baby in my arms anymore. I missed him so much! I felt like I met my baby and got to know him, and then I had to give him back. I still feel sad thinking about it now, and miss him so much. I wish I could go back to sleep and slip right back into that dream. It was incredible. And it made me that much more excited to meet this baby. 30 more weeks.

-

In other news, my first order of maternity jeans came in yesterday. H.e.a.v.e.n. Before yesterday, the only pants left that were comfortable were sweatpants. The bella band just wasn't cutting it anymore. For standing up? sure. But sit down and uuugghh. Maternity jeans and I were meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. You know, Bella had dreams about the nudger being a boy.....

    Yay for being able to sit in your pants!

    ReplyDelete