Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I can die happy.

A week or so ago I heard that a Sweet Valley High movie will be made. I found that to be pretty awesome. I still have a fond memory getting my very first Sweet Valley Kids book in my Easter basket, who knows how many years ago. I read that whole series, Kids through University.
Just looking at that picture makes me all nostalgic. I almost want to dig them all up and read them again! My mom better have saved them all...

Now, I have heard news of a movie to be made that will officially allow me to die happy.


Oh. Em. Gee. I literally squee'd out loud when I read the link! I have heard vague talk of this a lot lately, but this is the first I have heard of anyone confirming it. I am crossing everything I have that it's true!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I ever actually read any of these.... maybe one or two. Hmmm, wonder why that was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...a Friends movie would be heaven. That would be awesome. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete