Friday, October 2, 2009

S'more Brownies

Yumma yumma! I got this recipe from someone on the nest's blog, and I totally suck now because I can't remember who it was. If you're reading this and it was your blog, thank you!
These were very very easy to make. And the taste? Well, how can you go wrong with s'mores?! These are sooo good!

I used less marshmallows than the recipe called for (a whole bag) because I didn't have a full bag and didn't think it would be necessary to buy a new one. I had about half a bag, so I cut them in half and arranged them over the top of the brownies. I think it was plenty.

My other suggestion of something to do differently would be to make sure your broiler is on low - I had it on high and the 'mallows got this dark in 3 minutes. If I had waited any longer they would have completely burned!

Here's a nice closeup pic. These were a total pain to cut because the 'mallows were so gooey, and they are wicked messy to eat. But oh so good, definitely worth it! My final recommendation is to heat them up before eating, if you aren't eating them right after they are done. They are the best when the 'mallows are melty!

No comments:

Post a Comment