I am trying out an old wive's tale. Blair tried this, and it got her KU both times. I figured I LOVE pineapple, so what harm could it do, really? The OWT is thus: eat pineapple core from 2dpo to 6dpo to help implantation. Supposedly the bromelain in the core is what does the trick.
Slight problem - at first I thought you are supposed to eat it during the average implantation time (6dpo to 10dpo), so I just emailed Blair today to confirm the pineapple theory. Her reply is what tipped me off to the 2dpo to 6dpo detail. Whoops. Well, I am estimating myself to be at 4dpo now, so I'm starting a bit late. I figure it's not like it's an exact science anyway, so it's probably no big deal.
FYI - yes it is the pineapple core. Which seems wrong, because you don't normally eat that part of the fruit. However, that is where the bromelain is concentrated most, so that's the part that is key. So I sliced it up into slivers and ate it with the chunks of the normal part, and didn't even notice it was there.
And did I mention that I loooove pineapple? And fresh pineapple? Is divine. I need to start buying it more often.
Good luck, I hope it works for you!
ReplyDelete