Okay, I know, I'm a bit early. But I love this holiday. Truthfully, I love all holidays. But Halloween especially. I always have, and not just because of the candy. I looked forward to dressing up every year. I don't get to dress up much anymore, since most adults I know don't like to. Boo to them! We will be having a few friends over this year, and I am still trying to decide if I will dress up or not. Only one other person wants to, so it would just be the two of us. We'll see.
For now, back to the point of this post - brownies! At Target a few weeks back, my mom and I stumbled upon Candy Corn Hershey Kisses, as well as Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. I just had to buy them and try them out!
The pumpkin spice ones are amazing. I could each a whole bag in an hour. I am still trying to decide what to bake with those. The candy corn kisses are very sweet. They taste a lot like frosting. We aren't crazy about eating them plain, but I figured they would be great to bake with!
These were really easy to make. I just used a boxed brownie mix and mixed it per the directions. I used a mini muffin tray and filled each cup about 3/4 full. I also shaved a bit of time off the baking, and just kept an eye on them. I think they called for 49-55 minutes, and I only baked them for about 40. When they came out I pressed a kiss into the top of each. The kisses melted a bit, which I was hoping would happen. They are totally cute and taste great!

P.S. They are especially great for those who like the edge pieces of brownies best, since they are all harder on the edges. Yum!
OMG, those pumpkin kisses are the best, I purposely didn't buy any this year because I would definitely eat the whole bag by myself, haha.
ReplyDelete