Saturday, October 24, 2009

The one where I talk about my lady bits.

Oh yes, I'll go there. Since this is my everything blog, and right now I am TTC, I have no qualms with talking about my reproductive parts.

As you may or may not know, I have been charting since February. Now that we are TTC, I decided to stop temping and just pay attention to my other fertile signs. I have learned a lot about my body since I began charting, and the past four cycles were all very similar, so I think my body has finally begun to regulate after going off the pill (a year ago).

Going on that info, I figured I would ovulate sometime around CD25, give or take a few days. I have been ovulating a few days earlier each cycle, so I knew it could be earlier than CD25.

Now to where I am going with this. It's CD 21. I am fairly certain I ovulated yesterday, or am doing so today. ::squee:: I know I agreed with J that we would take it easy and not think about when I'm ovulating, but I confess that is not possible for me. So you better believe I am taking him to bed while the timing looks right. Wish his spermies luck for meeting my egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment