Friday, July 10, 2009

Two weeks or two years.

This is what J said about ttc. He said he won't know until he knows. He thinks he will be ready in September, but he doesn't want to 100% commit to it. He said to keep planning as if we will, but be prepared in case September rolls around and he realizes he isn't ready. I don't feel like this is very fair to me, but he hasn't really given me any other choice. So - it's all up in the air, and we'll see what happens when we get there, I guess. ::sigh::

In other news, this is what it looks like outside right now. OH MY GOD! BLUE SKIES!!
There is seriously not a single cloud in the sky. I had forgotten what that was like! Even when we had sun last weekend, there were a lot of clouds rolling past and giving us shade and rain showers in between. Not today! Woohoo!!!!! And it's supposed to be 80! Thanks to all of that, I am a happy girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment