Saturday, July 11, 2009

Downtown For The Day

We spent the afternoon today walking around Boston. We started out in the common, then walked to the naval yard, then back to the common. The tall ships are in town right now, so that was our reason for going to the naval yard.


At the naval yard, we saw the gorgeous Commandant's House, where bff is thinking of having her wedding. Here is the house:

And here is what it looks out on (minus the tall ship that was in town this weekend):

Basically it would be a kickass place for a wedding! Hopefully they can book it :-)


The pups were adorable sticking their heads through the chain beneath the railings:
This is the ship that I chose for the subject of my photos :-P The Picton Castle:

The jCam's and the puppyCam's in front of the ship:

One of my favorite shots:

It was verra cool :-)

A sweet old Navy Jeep! Sucky picture though :-(

The U.S.S. Constitution

On the way back to the Common we stopped at Coldstone. I waited outside with the dogs, and these people came walking by with their car.

And now the obligatory puppy photo shoot pics:

2 comments:

  1. I love puppy photo shoots and that you used "verra". I'm jealous of your views today, all I saw was corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you know how I love AWing my babies! :-P And verra has totally become a normal word in my vocabulary :-D

    ReplyDelete