Thursday, July 9, 2009

30 Day Shred... wassat? And other tales of blurgh.

I have been SUCH a slacker. I haven't done the 30DS in over a week. I actually feel like I have gained weight since starting.. my stomach is even bigger, and a pair of shorts that were snug in May don't fit at all anymore. I'm starting to feel that with the way I'm gaining, I should go POAS, or else I'll be the next girl on 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant' - for real.

I think I was just getting bored with doing the same workout every time. Or maybe that is just my poor excuse, and truly I am just lazy and unmotivated. Add onto that excuse this abysmal weather, por favor. Nothing gets me down like 30 straight days of grey and rain. Did you know that while we are breaking records for the amount of rain we are getting in the Northeast, the Northwest is breaking records for their lack of rain. What the fuck is wrong with the world!?!?

And for the cherry on top of my misery sunday, J hits me with the bomb last night that he isn't 100% sure about starting to TTC in the fall anymore. I give up. I mean, in no way do I want to start if he isn't 100% ready as well, but I am dying to start and did not see this coming at all. I am hoping he comes around. We'll see. He said he thinks he will want to, but won't know for sure until we get there. I know that if it weren't for my best friend's wedding in the beginning of May, I would want to start now. That is the only thing holding me back until September.

2 comments:

  1. Chin up, friend. When it comes time for the next TTC talk, maybe grab the huz and doggies and go for a long walk. Oooooh, multi-tasking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hang in there, maybe he's just feeling down with the whole job thing going on.. he'll probably feel better about TTC by the fall!

    ReplyDelete