Monday, June 29, 2009

I have been so strong..

until now.

I have always been tempted by adorable baby things, but never cracked and actually bought anything. Today, however, I made the mistake of going to BabyGap.com and what do you know - a ton of their onesies were on clearance. I finally caved and bought some.


























































































































Yes, you counted correctly - there are 7. I just couldn't help myself! I mean really, how cute are they??

P.S. - I will have a new post recapping the Buffett concert soon. For now.. in a word - it was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Omg those are cute! I think my fav may be the vertically challenged one.
    And I've never bought anything but there may or may not be a bag of adorable baby girl clothes in my bff's attic with my name on it from the last time she went through her dd's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!

    And the corn shirt was fabulous! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JLT - I know, right!? I am thinking it needs to be posted somewhere here. It epitomizes me in so many ways lol.

    ReplyDelete