Jiggle and a wigglin' free (while you wiggle) in a wiggle and a jigglin' spree (wiggle).
There is one part of the 30 Day Shred where we have to 'jump rope' and my stomach does this amazing trick.
Yup I feel like my belly jiggles like Jello. I cannot wait for that feeling to go away.
I have decided that today will be what I call day 1 of the 30 days. I did it on Saturday, but then skipped yesterday because I thought I was going to DIE I was so sore. At least this time I didn't feel like my entire body was Jello after (just my stomach during).
I also took before pics of myself today. I am still deciding whether or not to post them on here. On the one hand they are embarassing. On the other, maybe that embarassment will be even more motivation to get rid of my belly. We'll see. Either way, I have it to compare to a picture 30 days from now.
And because I feel like Billy is getting all of the attention of my recent posts, let's not forget how beautiful Gracie is as well :-)
Even if she does a lazy sit :-P

Please, I'd kill to look like you in my "before" pics :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm totally giggling at the Jello description.
And Gracie is so stinkin cute.
I hear ya on the jiggle. And can we talk about the burning thighs? Dear lord!
ReplyDeleteOh my god seriously, that is what kills me the most is my thighs. I feel it a little elsewhere, but I am so thankful we live in a ranch - I only have three steps from the porch to the driveway.
ReplyDelete