The sun came out yesterday afternoon, and immediately my attitude perked up. I am back to not thinking about J's job situation, the sun is shining, and it's the weekend!
This morning I decided it would be a good idea to start the 30 Day Shred workout. I have been hearing a ton about it all over the nest, and it is free on demand, so I figured, why not?
Oh man is that hard! My limbs are shaking right now, and it is taking me for. ev. er. to type this! But, that is a good thing! I am determined to lose some weight, so hopefully I will keep with this and see some results in a few weeks. Stay tuned, I'll give status reports. For now, I am going to try to stop myself shaking like jello long enough to weed out front.
No comments:
Post a Comment