Thursday, July 8, 2010

Watermelon (week 2).

38 Weeks! That exclamation point right there? It's forced this week. Please oh please let this be my last weekly update! I'm sure I'll be posting one at 41 weeks though, since I'm complaining. There's pretty much nothing new to report from my weekly emails. BabyCam is running out of room, but that's about it.

And we're doing fruit pictures weekly now, just in case I go early. AKA making sure I go late.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 40 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Still outgrowing them daily. Yet somehow I wore a non-mat shirt yesterday (until I leaked through it). Not sure how that works.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere. We got some great shots of my stretch marks matching the watermelon, but I'll spare you those ones.
Sleep: Oh yeah, did I mention I woke up at 3:30 this morning and have been up since? AWESOME.
Movement: The baby turned sideways (still head down, but facing my side) last week, so I have been feeling crazy movement again. My belly looks like an ocean.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: Pretty much flat.
What I Miss: My ankles.
What I am Looking Forward To: Having an outside baby.
Best Moment This Week: J being the best husband ever. Okay, he's always the best, but last night I was so swollen and hot and feeling sick so he set me up in a cool bath. Then he brought the laptop in the bathroom and sat on the floor next to the tub and watched The Office on Hulu with me. I never once asked him to stay in there with me. He's amazing.
Labor Signs: None. I still have a dropped baby, tons of cramps/pain in the pelvis, and I no longer poop solid, but clearly it means nothing.

2 comments:

  1. getting closerrrrr!!!!!!!!! come on babyCam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers that babycam comes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete