You know what that means, right babyCam? Time to come out and tell us who was right!
So it looks like 62% of you think this little nudger is a cuppycake loving girl. 37% are thinking a little heart melting boy. Where that other 1% went is beyond me, considering there were only two choices!
I had another poll on my facebook page, which seems to have mysteriously disappeared. But last I had checked it the results were roughly the opposite of the one on here, about 60/40 in favor of boy.
In short, no one seems to have a goddamn clue what I'm growing! It cracks me up. I've gotten so many predictions that give the same reasons but with a different result. For example, I will have one person tell me 'you're carrying all out front, so it must be a boy!' Then I will turn around not five minutes later and have another person say 'you're carrying all out front, it's definitely a girl!' Clearly the OWT gender predictions mean nothing.
In labor watch news, there is nothing to report. I've been bouncing away, managed to trick J into sex a couple times, and went for a few walks. All that produced is more poop than I can remember in a long time. And before you tell me that's a sign of labor, allow me to tell you to STFU because people told me that last week, and I'm still pregnant!
In baby prep news, there are a few things to report I guess. We officially have nothing pressing to be done before the baby comes. We are going to make a shitton of food tonight to freeze, but that's just to pass the time really. But the biggest news is that we finished the nursery! It is officially completely DONE!!! It's a great feeling. I will be taking some pictures later on and will be sure to AW them away asap, don't you worry!
I keep getting the same predictions you're getting. Cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteEVERYONE was certain B was a boy because I was carrying low and out front. LOL, so much for that theory.
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeek!! I am so excited I can't contain myself!! :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me a new "gender predictor" today - if the linea negra (sp?) goes above your belly button, it's definitely a girl. If it stops at your belly button, it could be boy or girl lol helpful, right?
ReplyDeleteKate - we talked about that on my month board! For the people who know what they're having, it was only right half the time. Sounds about right, huh? :-P
ReplyDelete