Thursday, July 1, 2010

Watermelon (week 1).

37 Weeks! FULL TERM!! (Ignore that I am posting this a day late). If babyCam wants to come out now, odds are s/he will be ready to live outside my ute!

Craptastic picture, but oh well!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think up 39 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Outgrowing more by the day.
Stretch Marks: Everywhere.
Sleep: Notsomuch.
Movement: Oh yes. And I love it, as always. Today, I started feeling what I can only believe is the baby's fingers brushing the bottom of my ute.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Gender: Girl. J has no clue. Between the poll on here and the one I have on FB, it seems that people are evenly split!
Belly Button In or Out: Pretty much flat.
What I Miss: Solid poop. Yep, I said it. And a good piss. Seriously, it's ridiculous how much I am looking forward to going to the bathroom like a normal person again.
What I am Looking Forward To: Swimming this weekend. Last time it was great, I can't wait to do it again.
Best Moment This Week: Reaching full term, definitely!
Labor Signs: Still having lots of cramps and feel like my pelvis is splitting. And the past couple days I've been having awful poops.

1 comment: