
That's all you get is one this time :-P I am so not enthusiastic enough to edit more than that. We didn't even do other poses. Just this one. And I'm sad because I liked the 38 week one better. Silly baby, you should have come out so I didn't have to take this one!
In other news, I got a wonderful surprise last night. My good friend E called and said 'what would you say if I told you I was in your driveway with pizza and ice cream?'
Um hellooooo, what would any semi-sane 9 month pregnant lady say? COME ON IN!!
Turns out J was in on it the whole time, and I had no idea they were coming. I love surprises! And when it comes in the form of great friends, Bertucci's pizza, and the best ice cream EVAR, it makes for a great weekend. Thanks again, E. Love you billions!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox!! You deserve it Mama!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing friends! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think it's time we start bribing baby JCam to make an entrance. Cookies? A pony? A bitchin' shoe collection? Wait, that would be a good bribe for me...
LOL Mrs. S! Well I used the pony offer a couple weeks ago, but that didn't work. The doc suggested we up the ante to a Ferrari :-P
ReplyDeleteAn employee of mine shared this site with me and one of the first decals in the slide show is of monkeys and I instantly thought of your nursery! Hope you like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.uppercaseliving.com/Products/
Oh that is so cute Mrs. S! Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDelete