Our crib!!!
Now just ignore the fact that the lanterns are sitting in it, those will be hung very soon, hopefully tonight! We are also waiting on the crib skirt from my MIL, but that should be done in a couple of days.
Otherwise all we have left to do in the nursery is hang the new shades (set to arrive tomorrow), and get a shelf for above the changing pad/dresser. My dad was supposed to make that for us along with the crib, but he forgot, and you know I am SO NOT bothering with that!
It's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! I just saved this picture to give to my FIL. Someday, this is exactly what I want.
ReplyDeleteI'm crossing my fingers that your next 'update' is birth related and not nursery. :)
Thanks ladies! Mrs. S - I hope you update soon that you will need a crib :-)
ReplyDeleteThat crib is gorgeous, kudos to your Dad!
ReplyDeleteyay!! it looks awesome!!
ReplyDeletelove it.
ReplyDeletewhere did you find the rug?
Augs it's from Ikea! It was our only splurge for the baby (other than the stroller hehe).
ReplyDelete