Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet Pea.

6 weeks! This week the heart is beating and pumping blood, and ears, eyes (hopefully like J's), nose, cheeks, and chin are forming.

I think the bloat is starting to show, how about you? J said I have just stopped sucking it in. I smacked him, don't worry.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 3.

Maternity Clothes: I can still button all of my pants, but some of them are snug when I sit down. So I went and bought a be band, and I love it.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new.

Sleep: Same as before - passing out early, up early.

Movement: Just of the bowels.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Neither.

Gender: For some reason I've been calling it she/her all week. So I guess I am leaning girl this week.

Belly Button In or Out: No change.

What I Miss: My energy.

What I am Looking Forward To: Telling our extended families at Thanksgiving. It's only about 15 people total, so not really all that many, but I'm excited :-)

Weekly Wisdom: The unsolicited advice starts early - start practicing patience from day 1.

Best Moment of the Week: Buying this. I know, I'm awful. But I've been in love with it for a couple months now, and babyCam is going to look too cute in it next year at Christmas! And it was only $8! With a matching hat for $4!!!

1 comment: