4 week belly shot, taken on Sunday afternoon. On the left, sucking it in. On the right, letting out the gut. Note I said gut. I do not have any bloat yet - I have looked like this since last spring. And yes I realize to other people there may not be a big difference in these two pictures, but humor me and let me believe I look thinner when sucking it in. Thanks.
Symptoms I am having so far:
Burping. Well, my kind of burp. For those of you who don't know yet, I can't burp. For as long as I can remember, I have not been able to. My mom even says I was nearly impossible to burp as a baby. Instead I do what can best be described as a gurgle in my throat. It's loud. And pretty much impossible to stifle. And doesn't release the pressure like burping should. But it helps a little.
I'd say about 3-4 times a year I have a real burp. It's a huge difference. And it happens when the gurgling gets so bad that finally my body is able to produce a burp. It has already happened once since Sunday. And since Saturday I have been gurgling nonstop. It normally only happens as a result of certain foods, but this has been from everything.
Cramps. Most of the time not like AF cramps, although sometimes they feel like that. But the rest of the time it's more of a twinging blubbling dare I say gurlging feeling. Almost like gas, but not.
Nausea. Not a lot of it, but I have felt a bit queasy here and there since last Tuesday. Nothing to write home about, and certainly nothing close to vomiting.
And of course the number one symptom that keeps me reassured that I really am pregnant - no AF! It has killed me not to buy more HPTs and keep peeing on them, but J would kill me if I did. He thought it was silly I peed on the second one on Monday. I am not kidding when I tell you he believed it immediately! I really wanted to buy a digital to see the word pregnant, but he made me promise not to. So I won't.
Finally, I solemnly swear to take and post a belly pic every week, even if there is no real change. Hopefully I will stick to this promise :-)
WHAT THE HELL?!? You're pregnant?!? OMG!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou better! Or I will fly out there and take the pic myself!
ReplyDelete