Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweeet Caroliiine

BUM BUM BUMMM good times never seemed so good SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD!

We went to the Red Sox game last night, and they won! Woot!!! It was a great game, although they started to slip a bit. And by they I mean Beckett. But anyway, he got outta there and we still won, that's all that matters hahaha.


(how weird that the numer 22 is next to my head! love it)

It was a bit chilly, but not too bad. The seats were pretty good too, here was our view:

Section 26Dustin PedroiaBig Papi!I got myself the long awaited Fenway Frank for dinner. ::bliss:: I had heard that they changed companies, but I guess the recipe was the same, and it was as good as ever. No more footlongs though! What is up with that, Fenway?!? Oh well, I would have been too full anyway :-P


And the icing on the cake for the whole night?The Yanks lost TWENTY TWO to four. No need to clear your eyes, you are reading correctly. All together now - 'YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!!'

2 comments:

  1. YANKEES SUCK! Make sure you take note of who bitch-slapped the Yankees. Cleeeeeeveland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yankees Suck Yankees Suck!!

    And damn you for getting that song stuck in my head!!

    ReplyDelete