Another part of the reno was adding another closet in the hall. It has been sitting empty for a year and a half now, and I finally gave up on waiting for my dad to build shelves to put in it. With the baby stuff starting to pile up, I needed to get that extra storage space organized badly.
So off to Home Depot I went, and grabbed a shelving system. J and I put it up in less than an hour, and I immediately got to work. Everything from the linen closet (except the sheets for our bed) is now in this closet, as well as all of the cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, etc that we kept piled on the floor of the formerly empty [like] new closet. And we were still able to get the vacuum in there as well. Now that the linen closet if practically empty, I can start filling it with baby things as they come piling in.
Take a look at this. This? Is orgasmic.
And with the description of a closet as 'orgasmic', I am officially OLD.
Now if we could only get my dad to put the moldings up around the doorways, it would be absolute perfection. Sigh.
My next project after I finish the kitchen is a closet system. I can't express in words how excited I am. Fortunately, I'm already fully aware that I'm old.
ReplyDeleteDude, I spent last Thursday night reorganizing/cleaning my pantry and kitchen cabinets and had a great time doing it..if you're old, I'm old too! :P
ReplyDeleteIf you're old then I'm old for the joy I get when I organize a kitchen cabinet :)
ReplyDelete