Sunday, May 16, 2010

Squash (week 2).

30 Weeks!! 3/4 of the way to an outside baby. Yikes! And I have been a terrible blogger this week. This post is way late, and I have a few other things I have been meaning to post and I keep forgetting. For shame.

This week babyCam's eyesight is developing further.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Find out again next week.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new - still all over the boobs and love handles.
Sleep: I have developed a pattern of waking up around 4 am every morning.
Movement: I have a dancing machine living in my ute. And I love every second of it!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new. I think by the end of my pregnancy I will have eaten a quarter of the world's mint oreo supply all by myself. Sadly it's beginning to show in my chin(s).
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Belly Button In or Out: It's still really weird. The belly button itself is popping a bit, but the area around it still sinks in slightly. So I guess I am destined to have my bizarre innie-outtie belly button forever hahaha.
What I Miss: Peeing for more than 2 seconds.
What I am Looking Forward To: My first shower on Sunday! (Which is actually today now, oops!)
Best Moment This Week: Doing our maternity photos. A friend of mine did them and she did a fantastic job! I will be sure to AW some of them soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment