Monday, January 25, 2010

My worst pregnancy brain moment yet.

This afternoon I needed to bring a sample to someone about a half hour away. Techinically I didn't need to bring it asap, but I knew it was fairly urgent and figured I would be helpful and take it right away.

Totally wasn't thinking about the torrential downpours going on when I offered. Nor the fact that I had to travel on pretty much the worst highway in the state for hydroplaning.

To make matters worse, pregnancy brain kicked into full gear when I went to get on the highway. AND I GOT ON IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. I headed west instead of east. I have no idea what I was thinking! If it weren't for my GPS I'm not sure when I would have realized it, but I saw it reroute me and was like huuhh?

D'oh!!

BabyCam, I want you to get all smart and stuff, but leave some brains for Mommy, okay? :-P

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I have gotten on the wrong highway many times..and I don't have pregnancy brain to blame for it! At least you had the gps, the last time I got on the wrong one, I didn't have the gps on and ended up in freaking New Hampshire before I realized I went the wrong way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have just having moved here to blame for it! I've lived here, in this town, for my whole life. LOL

    ReplyDelete